Enjoy all of our benefits!
- Attendance at all General Meetings
- Opportunity to attend all members-only land and on-the-water events
- Monthly newsletter, “The Whistle”
- Membership roster
- Laminated name tag and membership card
- Magnetic cling-on WSA-OC car sticker
- Rotating discounts to partnering organization
- Limited guest privileges with participating yacht clubs
- Opportunity to network with other local sailing enthusiasts
- Participation in sailing-related community service projects
- Access to our members only Facebook group page
- Ability to enter PHRF regattas
- Racing opportunities with the WSA-OC race team, the OSeas
2019 New Membership
New membership dues for 2019 (membership begins January 1, 2019) $85
Your WSA-OC Membership includes a laminated name tag and Identification card good for limited guest privileges at certain participating yacht clubs, our monthly newsletter, general meetings and the opportunity to participate in our many on-the-water activities. Membership is for 2019 and begins January 1, 2019, just in time for our first meeting of the year! Click here to open and print the application or Simply complete the sign-up form below to join.
Mail your application and payment to:
Women’s Sailing Association – Orange County
PO BOX 937
Dana Point, CA 92629
The freely available Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view and print PDF files.
Renewing Your WSA-OC Membership!
Renew your WSA-OC membership for 2019, only $70!
Current and former WSA-OC members can purchase membership at this price!
Membership includes a name tag and laminated identification card good for limited guest privileges at certain participating yacht clubs, our monthly newsletter, general meetings, access to our members only Facebook group page and the opportunity to participate in our many on-the-water activities.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
New Member Online Sign-up Form
When you have completed the form click on the SUBMIT button. Instructions will pop-up to finalize payment.