Enjoy all of our benefits!
- Attendance at all General Meetings
- Opportunity to attend all members-only land and on-the-water events
- Monthly newsletter, “The Whistle”
- Membership roster
- Laminated name tag and membership card
- Magnetic cling-on WSA-OC car sticker
- Rotating discounts to partnering organization
- Limited guest privileges with participating yacht clubs
- Opportunity to network with other local sailing enthusiasts
- Participation in sailing-related community service projects
- Access to WSA-OC members-only Facebook Group providing additional sailing opportunities and invitations to informal gatherings
- Ability to enter PHRF regattas
- Racing opportunities with the WSA-OC race team, the OSeas
2020 New Membership
New membership dues for 2020 are $85.
Your WSA-OC Membership includes a laminated name tag and Identification card good for limited guest privileges at certain participating yacht clubs, our monthly newsletter, general meetings and the opportunity to participate in our many on-the-water activities. Click here to open and print the application or Simply complete the online sign-up form below to join.
Mail your application and payment to:
Women’s Sailing Association – Orange County
PO BOX 937
Dana Point, CA 92629
The freely available Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view and print PDF files.
New Membership Opportunity for Youth!
2020 New Associate Membership
New for 2020, Associate Membership for those aged 12 – 21 for only $55! Please note that Associate members under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all on the water events and any other WSA-OC sponsored event, unless otherwise noted. Parent/guardians are responsible for the conduct and safety of the Associate Member when present. Please Click here to open and print the application.
Renewing WSA-OC membership for 2020: if renewing after 12/31/19 price is $85.
Membership includes a name tag and laminated identification card good for limited guest privileges at certain participating yacht clubs, our monthly newsletter, general meetings, access to our members only Facebook group page and the opportunity to participate in our many on-the-water activities.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
New Member Online Sign-up Form
When you have completed the form click on the SUBMIT button. Instructions will pop-up to finalize payment.