WSA-OC Scholarship/Grant Fund
Women’s Sailing Association – Orange County (WSA-OC)
is passionate about serving a broad cross section of the sailing community. At the core of WSA-OC’s mission is a Scholarship/Grant Program that allows women of all stripes and at risk youth expanded access to sailing related activities and educational opportunities about protecting our marine environment.
The benefits of having access to sailing related and ocean awareness
• Increased physical agility and activity
• Learn how to work as a team
• Develop leadership and communication skills
• Increase self-esteem
• Build character
• Learn about ocean and marine life
• Become a knowledgeable environmental steward
• Participate in ocean preservation activities
• Make new friends
• Pay It Forward
If you or someone you know could benefit from a
SCHOLARSHIP or GRANT (grants are for a group activity or community service project)
please refer to the Scholarship/Grant Fund FAQS pages and submit an Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several ways you can support this program.
WSA-OC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity.